Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the XIAOMI REDMI 6 stock rom page to Flash your XIAOMI device. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds. Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data. Fastboot Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc. Here is the guide to Flash, Update, Unbrick Mi A1 Android One. With the help of Mi Flash tool, you can easily flash the latest Fastboot ROM on your Redmi 6A phone. This page contained the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware ROM or flash file.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 6 pro Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.4.18 information, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of tulip.
- Hence you have to setup your phone from the basic, just take it as a new phone.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6a Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.5.14, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of cactus.
- To update Xiaomi Redmi 6 to MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM, download either recovery ROM or fastboot ROM from above and follow the below guide for complete installation procedure.
- The MIUI-powered cousin to the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, the 6 Pro features decent horsepower with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a lot more.
- We are working continuously to improve our website and provide you with the latest updates and news.
So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable. As the name suggests, a ‘Recovery ROM’ is installed via the in-built Updater or stock MIUI recovery. There are a few prerequisites to unlocking the bootloader of the Xiaomi Redmi 6. Before root, you need to create a backup and save all data such as images, videos, and files in a safe location. Now you are bored or you are handing over your phone to a total nerd.
- We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC.
- Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc.
- We hope this article on how to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 6 bootloader was helpful.
If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually. To do this, you will first need to download and install the Android SDK platform-tools on your computer. This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
In the Zip you will find the USB driver, the Flash tool, the Flash file and an instruction manual. This is all you need to complete the flashing or installation of the ROM on your mobile device. Download Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. Here you can Download and install Redmi 6 Pro mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. Here you can download the best Android Flash Tools of Redmi 6 Pro phone for free. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Redmi 6 Pro Android phone. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro firmware” on your device.