Windows PC. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. ADB, Fastboot is also a part of Android Software Development Kit (SDK). With Fastboot tool, you can modify reflashing partition and image zip files, recovery, and updates from a computer using a USB connection. If you haven’t received the OTA update yet on your device, you can check for the OTA updates manually from your device.
- Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- This OS is stable, supports customization, and comes with many valuable features you’ll love.
- You can check the image above if you didn’t understand.
- If you want to know full details about the update like changelogs, please do visit the MI community thread here.
- It is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular GSM SIM Card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
You don’t need any flash tool or Computer or any other USB drivers to flash the firmware of Redmi 7A with this method. Download Latest Xiaomi redmi 7a flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi 7a. Generally, beginners face problems booting Xiaomi devices into Fastboot Mode to flash files. For those who are facing boot loop problems, hanging problems, or functions are not working properly even after updating if your device is not performing well or stuck somewhere.
Sometimes your device doesn’t receive an update, you stay with the old version and wait desperately. Or your device is stuck bootloop and won’t turn on, you need to fix that. Fastboot ROM is a package that contains system, vendor and other important images of your device. It’s considered a more advanced version of the recovery ROM. Installing MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, Poco devices can be used for various purposes. You could use it to upgrade your phone’s software by manually installing the latest MIUI updates.
– now click on 3 dots again and select “Choose update package” & choose your downloaded ROM files from your storage. This information has been shared with all details and downloads links on the official MI community thread. If you want to know full details about the update like changelogs, please do visit the MI community thread. The full update file is around 2.2 GB in size for recovery ROM and around 1.63 GB for the recovery ROM. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi 7 Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.